Furcoat Vegan

Monday 27 July 2020

Face Time



"Tommy, it's so good to see your pretty face and hear your voice. Yeah, thanks for asking. I'm having lots of fun at this yoga retreat, just like feeling more centered, grounded and pure, I rally needed this Dear.
 But how is your playdate weekend with Cameron going? Oooh I love the outfit, are those Polka Dots one of the outfits my Aunt Susan treated you to?



One of Cammie's hand me downs? that's nice, bargain then. I don't think you look silly at all Dear chic and prim, I'm so proud of how pretty I've made you over, sure makes those people who said you'd be a lifelong virgin eat it!



I think it's a lovely look to go to the park in, you feel overdressed compared to his casual sweatsuit? He probably just wants to show his new bestie off, not upstage you.

You seem kinda antsy, for someone who was fucking all night?

Cammie took both the Dick pills I got you and slapped you in a chastity. So you were passive the whole time, gosh. Uh-Huh.... Well, I'm not surprised he didn't get you off he's had multiple reductions. What a bitch though!


I'm sorry Sweetie the whole point of our weekend apart was for you to get to be all masc in bed, get your oats, right?
But can ya suck it up and still be super nice to Cameron please Honey?

Not be all grouchy or whatevs. I know it's unfair Buddy, you kinda do have a right to be sulky, for once.
But his Wife is my boss, so it would really help me at work if you didn't kick up a fuss.

If I get this promotion you can stop waiting tables at the Forced Fem Burlesque Club. Well it's really important principle to me that my modern Husband doesn't work, I was so right about college and trying to be a regular boy being an epic fail for you. I really believe your place is in the home.

Well I'm sure you'll meet some nice Real Men in the park, so it's not exactly what you wanted but some proper D will get you off with the cage on perfectly. Then you'll feel much better Precious.

 Yeah since the therapy really took hold he's been really boy crazy, not surprised he wants to go prowling for Studs.

Katherine says he loves being dominated by a man. So I really thought he'd let you give it to him, even though you are way weaker, he's a little softball star. I mean I get it he doesn't respect you or see you as a boy, but it was still very selfish. He's totally spoiled.


Gawd don't worry about it, he'll get a gorgeous man for a Cutie like you, he even manages to supply tons of 20 somethings for his Mother in Law, he's got as much game as he had as he had when he was a womanizer.
I'm sorry but I'm not really looking to have old fashioned sex with you super soon, that's a lot about what all the modern girls are learning about on this retreat. Spiritually it's not good for either of us right now.

But can ya maybe find some Dreamboat dude who we could have threesomes with? The teachers here say I need oodles more of that. Well find me a man and I'll make sure we find you a Femboi so frail and subby he'll totally be chill with you doin it to him boystyle!


I know you find it really comforting but don't you dare go watching these ep's of the View we've banked, you know that's our special thing. Well I'm sure after the boys have split Cameron will let you snuggle him tonight, if you explain how much you need some cuddles. He's not that mean!

I gotta dash now, love you too Tommy, Namaste!"

No comments:

Post a Comment