Furcoat Vegan

Thursday 6 December 2018

Phone Home

“Hey Baby, yeah it’s all great here, I’ve thrown all of Henry’s boys stuff, away and I’ve made the spare room liveable, though there’s lots more I’d like to do, make it fit for a real glamour boi. I wish you were here too hon, but with you still having some feelings for him it’s probably best if I handle it and explain I’m your girlfriend now and he’s just our sissy bitch.
“So you are going to fetish club tonight? It's amazing that such a Boss Bitch likes to submit sometimes! That’s great it’s cool, I love being in progressive relationship, both being able to hook up with men and not being all hung up on ownership and old fashioned patriarchal silliness. I’ve got a date with some older rich guy, he’s going to show me this city.”
Henry’s already legally a girl, he has no possessions and we’ve cleaned out his bank accounts. He might as well go along quietly with the big tough security team and get down to learning to be a lady at Girl-A-Matic. It’s really for the best an empowered lesbian couple, a sissy bitch to keep house and us all getting our needs met from real men with no strings!

No comments:

Post a Comment