Furcoat Vegan

Thursday 6 December 2018

Vers

“Mam that’s wonderful, I think it’s very progressive that you understand that your husband likes to have a sissy on the side and do extreme stuff he would never do to his wife. Buying a sissy is a great investment he won’t be trawling the seedy  redlightareas at all hours looking to get his rocks off, all the dangers, legal concerns and STD risks. It will right at home, whenever he needs to relieve stress.
I think this sissy is perfect for what you are looking for
He’s a perfect Sissy trophy totally slaying the runway
but it’s not all vain diva preening he is fully trained domestic too. If that is more what you’re looking for.”
“Oh I think a trophy sissy is just perfect we are very happy with our help at home but could we take a few of those maid uniforms. I’d like to get him cleaning some of my friends apartments, just so he doesn’t get out of practice or uppity. What’s her name? We get to name her??? cute!”

No comments:

Post a Comment