Furcoat Vegan

Tuesday 4 December 2018

What's Behind This Window



After I got the silver spoon rich American college student back to my home country and had subjected him to the most intense brain wash imaginable, kept him on oodles of control pills, taken legal control of him, put his vast trust fund in my name only and ripped up his passport, I felt it was a safe and secure time to let the people in his old life know what had become of him. His new cucked Queenie life style.
A daily Advent Calendar in the lead up to Christmas of a cute little video of him prancing and preening and talking about his super new life, for the camera sent to his friends, enemies and exes was the most fun project ever.
Sure word has probably got around to his no doubt appalled snooty conservative parents, and their friends!, by now but I’m saving them for the last day of the calendar.

He looks like such a sparkly Christmas fairy I should make a wish but I’ve already got everything I want. It could seem like a beating a dead horse at this point but the last video is going to be his first ever with a stud male co-star!

He’ll be ringing in 2019 as a Queen and he’s never going back!


4 comments:

  1. i hope you keep up with posting here, i followed you on tumblr before i deleted my blog and i was a big fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you keep posting diaper pics ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks very much will certainly do sissy baby stuff when I get ideas.
    currently just set this up as a back up, waiting to see what happens on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete